Connect with us

Ozzy Osbourne postpones all 2019 tour dates after suffering fall

Celebrities

Ozzy Osbourne postpones all 2019 tour dates after suffering fall

Ozzy Osbourne postpones all 2019 tour dates after suffering fall

Doctors fears come true. What started as the flu then bronchitis has now turned into pneumonia. Doctors have to take into consideration Ozzy’s age. A person over the age of 70, can turn fatal while battling pneumonia.

“This sparked a lot of panic among those closest to him, but doctors reassured everyone he was in the best possible hands. Ozzy’s a fighter, and is getting better day by day. Doctors hope the worst is over, he’s smiling again, and he can’t wait to get up on stage.”

Sharon Osbourne, Ozzy’s wife of nearly 37 years has stayed by his side. Sharon said “he’s doing good. He’s breathing on his own now.” Sharon know how much Ozzy loves to tour and is determined to give his fans what they want.

Ozzy has been forced to cancel more tour dates as he recovers. The former Black Sabbath singer had already called off the UK and European legs of his No More Tours 2. Due to poor health, he has now cancelled further planned performances in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

The musician’s team broke the news on Thursday, explaining that Osbourne fell at his Los Angeles home while recovering from a recent bout of pneumonia – which had already forced him to reschedule several concerts.

In a statement on his website at the time, Osbourne said he was “devastated” but determined to reschedule the dates for September.

Osbourne’s most recent fall aggravated old injuries resulting from a 2003 ATV accident and required a surgical operation last month, according to his team.

“I can’t believe I have to reschedule more tour dates,” Osbourne said in a statement.

“Words cannot express how frustrated, angry and depressed I am not to be able to tour right now. I’m grateful for the love and support I’m getting from my family, my band, friends and fans, it’s really what’s keeping me going.

“Just know that I am getting better every day… I will fully recover… I will finish my tour… I will be back!”

His rescheduled shows should start in February 2020. Fans who have already purchased tickets should keep their documents for future concerts.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
10 Comments

10 Comments

1. how to get help in windows 10

May 30, 2019 at 11:38 am

I feel that is one of the most vital info for me. And i’m happy studying your article.
    But wanna observation on few common things, The web site taste is wonderful,
    the articles is truly nice : D. Excellent activity, cheers

2. gamefly free trial

May 31, 2019 at 9:13 am

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to
    a famous blogger if you aren’t already 😉 Cheers!

3. gamefly free trial

June 2, 2019 at 12:38 am

Aw, this was a very good post. Spending some time and actual effort to produce a good
    article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never
    manage to get nearly anything done.

4. gamefly free trial

June 2, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes which will make the greatest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

5. gamefly free trial

June 5, 2019 at 2:10 pm

Amazing blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring
    writers? I’m planning to start my own site soon but I’m a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that
    I’m totally confused .. Any ideas? Kudos!

6. gamefly free trial

June 6, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Hurrah! In the end I got a web site from where I be able to really take valuable data
    regarding my study and knowledge.

7. gamefly free trial

June 7, 2019 at 6:51 pm

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our whole community
    will be thankful to you.

8. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 11, 2019 at 11:53 pm

Do you have any video of that? I’d love to find out more details.

9. quest bars cheap

June 14, 2019 at 12:07 pm

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes
    which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create
    your theme? Fantastic work!

10. quest bars cheap

June 14, 2019 at 7:05 pm

It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
    time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want
    to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.

Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it!