Connect with us

Young Girl with Down Syndrome dream comes true after ‘photo bombing’ news segment

Celebrities

MACKAY has a new celebrity after an unexpected photo bomb that she crashed at a news segment back in 2016. She waves and smiles at the camera before patting down her hair and smoothing her eyebrows. Georgia Knoll, from Mackay in Queensland, quickly rose to stardom after her live debut at Seven News TV broadcast. This sweet young beauty just wanted to say hello to her mum and dad.

Georgia a young Down Syndrome woman who became a viral star after ‘video bombing’ on live TV has warmed the hearts and grabbed the Attention of thousands, including a domestic airline carrier. Now she has taken to the skies as a flight attend for the airline.

The bubbly 25-year-old, who is an ambassador for people with disabilities, was invited to serve as a hostess for a domestic Jetstar flight last month. She states, “I’m just trying to break through barriers, push everything aside and you just need to be yourself,’ Georgia said to Jetstar while decked out in uniform.

Georgia is so full of life and is great with our customers, she was such a fantastic addition to our team and we all felt so lucky to have her spend the day with us,’ she said in a Jetstar video. Georgia’s younger sister Kathyrn also commented on the post saying: “For anyone wondering, she’s exactly the same at home. Always manages to make us laugh.

Georgia also sang at the Guy Sebastian concert from memory and was on stage last year at the Mayors Charity Ball or Variety Club Old Bags Lunch.

Georgia would love any sort of career where she is in the spotlight, whether it be modeling or acting. Georgia shares her love for acting and how she was inspired by watching Glee when she was a younger girl. The TV show featured a character with Down syndrome, this inspired her to do anything she had a mind to do. Her personality is so big, it just can’t be contained in a normal day to day job.’

While she pursues other career prospects, Georgia continues to advocate for people with disabilities. She is a true inspiration and roll model for many, not only for the disabled but for anyone reading this article.

“Thanks for sharing this one around folks, she’s a gem.”

Continue Reading
You may also like...
14 Comments

14 Comments

1. how to get help in windows 10

May 28, 2019 at 12:35 am

It’s hard to come by well-informed people for this subject, however, you sound like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

2. gamefly free trial

May 28, 2019 at 1:01 am

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of
    any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading
    your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

3. gamefly free trial

May 29, 2019 at 3:22 am

What’s up, its nice paragraph about media print, we all be
    aware of media is a impressive source of information.

4. how to get help in windows 10

May 31, 2019 at 12:59 am

Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;
    ) I am going to come back yet again since i have
    book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to
    guide others.

5. gamefly free trial

June 1, 2019 at 11:47 am

I think that is one of the such a lot vital info for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. However wanna statement on some basic issues, The website taste is wonderful, the
    articles is in point of fact nice : D. Excellent process, cheers

6. gamefly free trial

June 2, 2019 at 2:11 pm

It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read more things about it!

7. gamefly free trial

June 3, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Very descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a
    part 2?

8. gamefly free trial

June 3, 2019 at 10:59 pm

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is available
    on net?

9. gamefly free trial

June 6, 2019 at 2:30 pm

What i do not realize is in truth how you’re now not really much more smartly-liked
    than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent. You realize thus considerably when it
    comes to this subject, produced me in my opinion consider it from so many varied
    angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested until it’s one thing to
    accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
    At all times handle it up!

10. gamefly free trial

June 6, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your
    articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.

But think of if you added some great visuals or video clips to
    give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could undeniably be one of the best in its field.
    Good blog!

11. top ps4 games 2019

June 7, 2019 at 7:36 am

Its like you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately
    this, such as you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you could do with a few p.c. to force the
    message house a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog.

A great read. I will certainly be back.

12. gamefly free trial 2019 coupon

June 10, 2019 at 6:51 am

This page definitely has all of the information and facts
    I wanted concerning this subject and didn’t know
    who to ask.

13. playstation 4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 7:14 am

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog
    before but after going through a few of the posts I realized
    it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly happy I found it and
    I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

14. quest bars cheap

June 15, 2019 at 12:19 am

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity regarding
    unpredicted feelings.