Connect with us

The Singing Trump On America’s Got Talent Wows The Judges

Humor

The Singing Trump On America’s Got Talent Wows The Judges

The Singing Trump on America’s Got Talent

This is simply awesome! I was hesitant to watch it because it was political, but I guarantee you, this video will make you laugh and it will make your day. The Singing Trump appeared on America’s Got Talent again and did not disappoint. The act made the judge’s cut and had everyone laughing, smiling and singing. The Trump impersonator with the Secret Service backup dancers is just perfect.

I rarely watch the show, but they have tremendous talent that appears from time to time. This is one of those occasions. It’s refreshing that an act that is not just straight singing is in the running and the humorous aspect is really captivating. “The Singing Trump” is simply one of my all-time favorite acts. I would really love to see this group win it all.

The Singing Trump first auditioned during the season’s premiere of the show. Now, he’s back, in his own words, to make America great again. Heh. He dedicated this appearance to the one and only love of his life… himself. And then the fun began. The lead singer launched into a medley of Backstreet Boys hits, starting with “I Want It That Way” then breaking into “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back).” Complete with great dance moves. Way fun.

“Oh my god, I love this show,” judge Simon Cowell declared once the performance was finished, with guest judge Chris Hardwick adding, “This is a thing I didn’t realize I needed in my life until now.” The audience gave them a standing ovation. After making the cut, the competition was drastically narrowed down.

Even Mel B, the former Spice Girl, rose to her feet to applaud the group. She didn’t care for them the first time around, but they certainly won her over with this performance. The Singing Trump, aka Jeff Tracta from Palm Springs, advanced to the live round shows amidst adoration from everyone, regardless of political leanings.

Tracta, who is 56 and is unrecognizable as The Singing Trump, is an acclaimed singer, actor, comedian and impressionist best known for playing Thorne Forrester in the daytime drama the “Bold and the Beautiful” from 1989-1996. His legal last name is Trachta. He has also starred on Broadway as Danny Zuko in “Grease” and he headlined a one-man show in Las Vegas and Palm Springs at the Spa Resort Casino in 2008. He is known for his Palm Springs home the Casablanca Adobe, which was deemed a Class 1 Historic site in 2009 by the city. I love Palm Springs and have been there many times… this guy makes it even better.

I am so glad I got to see this video and The Singing Trump perform. It made my day. I would watch the show just to see this group make America great again. Hopefully, they will win the competition. I would bet this makes its way to the White House and to President Trump. I would bet he loves it.

11 Comments

11 Comments

1. how to get help in windows 10

May 28, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks a lot!

2. gamefly free trial

June 2, 2019 at 7:29 pm

It’s hard to come by well-informed people about this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about!
    Thanks

3. gamefly free trial

June 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my web site so i got here to return the choose?.I am trying to
    to find issues to improve my website!I suppose its adequate to make use of some
    of your ideas!!

4. gamefly free trial

June 4, 2019 at 5:01 am

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web site is actually nice.

5. gamefly free trial

June 5, 2019 at 5:59 am

This info is priceless. Where can I find out more?

6. gamefly free trial

June 6, 2019 at 10:38 am

It’s very easy to find out any topic on net as compared to textbooks,
    as I found this article at this web site.

7. gamefly free trial

June 6, 2019 at 3:13 pm

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was a leisure account it.
    Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate?

8. gamefly free trial

June 7, 2019 at 4:11 pm

Hi colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say about this article, in my view
    its truly remarkable for me.

9. gamefly free trial 2019 coupon

June 10, 2019 at 12:02 pm

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s lovely price sufficient for me. In my view,
    if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did,
    the internet can be much more useful than ever before.

10. ps4 best games ever made 2019

June 12, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Thanks for any other informative blog. Where else
    may I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal method?
    I’ve a mission that I’m simply now running on, and I have been on the glance
    out for such info.

11. quest bars cheap

June 14, 2019 at 10:11 am

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard
    time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and
    I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!